Are you an enthusiastic human resource professional looking for a new challenge and an exciting opportunity? If you are passionate about recruitment and you know how to reach and engage candidates, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a recruitment Acquisition Specialist to join our Human Resources department and source top-notch candidates for our company. In this role, you’ll be responsible for sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interviews, screening candidates, and forecasting hiring needs & creating strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Plan and implement company talent acquisition strategy
- Develop company’s policy for talent benchmarking, talent assessment, and interviewing
- Conduct sourcing activities in order to fill open positions
- Perform analysis of organizational development and anticipate future employment needs
- Design and manage recruitment and selection processes (resume screening, screening calls, interviews, etc.)
- Reviews employment applications and background check reports
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Documenting processes and fostering good relationships with potential candidates and past applicants.
- Developing hiring strategies and procedures in line with industry trends, as well as keeping informed of advancements in the field.
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases, and professional networks (e.g. Stack Overflow and Github)
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field