We are looking for a Solidity Smart Contract developer who will be responsible for designing, implementing smart contracts with amazing user experiences on Flutter web mobile and web development. Must have firm understanding of HardHat or Truffle and Solidity, EVM, BlockChain, Security Testing and Security Code Reviews. You should know blockchain and solidity technologies and be able to translate requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, creating dynamic, intuitive, and functional mobile apps that work with solidity.
- Design, estimate, and implement Solidity smart contracts based on complex requirements and input from engineers, product managers, etc
- Participate in internal audits of contracts from other engineers
- Maintain high standards of code quality and test coverage
- Research new and experimental protocols and tooling
- Creative ideas with Ethereum blockchain and EVM
- Stay up to date with the latest Solidity releases, developer tooling, and exploits
- Strong software development background.
- Experience working with large codebases.
- Experience working with open-source projects.
- Extreme proficiency with Solidity and the EVM
- Passion for blockchain technologies and Web3
- Knowledge of deployment and migration best practices of smart contracts
- Founded a company or built side projects, a plus
- Experience in startups, a plus