Are you a passionate Golang developer looking for a new challenge and an exciting opportunity? If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve your skill set, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for an experienced Golang developer who can build scalable Go packages and programs and maintain its codebase. You will be working closely with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. You should be able to perform well working in a team of exceptional developers, engineers, and web designers working in a fast-paced environment.
- Work closely with the team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
- Write clean٫ maintainable and efficient code
- Participate and contribute in every phase of the development lifecycle
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to Identify bugs and blockages, and find solutions to these problems
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 2+ years of experience in software development working as a Golang developer (we make rare exceptions if you are highly skilled)
- Proficient knowledge of Go programming language, and its paradigms
- Good understanding of common Goroutine and channel patterns
- Experience working with dependency management tools, code generation tools, popular Go web frameworks like Revel, and router packages
- The ability to work full-time (40 hours/week) concurrently with US time zones for a minimum of 4 hours/day