We are looking for a blockchain developer who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting a distributed blockchain-based network. Your primary responsibility will be analyzing requirements, designing blockchain technology around a certain business model, and the building and launching of a blockchain network.
- Fork/maintain Ethereum clients based on product needs
- Design and implement complex blockchain protocols
- Implement and support production ready software for delivery
- Lead discussions around protocol and/or client level technical challenges
- Collaborate with engineering and product teams to delivery world-class experiences to our customers
- Be involved in the global block chain community work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals.
- Document new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing ones.
- Strong software development background.
- Experience working with large codebases.
- Experience working with open-source projects.
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures.
- Familiarity with basic cryptography.
- Familiarity with P2P networks.
- Strong knowledge of bitcoin-like blockchains.
- Strong knowledge of concurrency and writing efficient and safe multithreaded code.
- Proficiency in the Qt Widgets module, a plus
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and cloud engineering, a plus
- Founded a company or built side projects, a plus
- Experience in startups, a plus