Zeksta is looking for AI research engineers with solid engineering skills like designing, implementing, and improving a massive-scale distributed machine learning system, writing bug-free machine learning code, and building the science behind the algorithms employed. With your technical expertise you will manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
We expect engineering to play a key role in most major advances in AI of the future.
- Write and test product or system development code.
- Participate in, or lead design reviews with peers and stakeholders to decide amongst available technologies.
- Implement and support production ready software for delivery
- Triage product or system issues and debug/track/resolve by analyzing the sources of issues and the impact on hardware, network, or service operations and quality.
- Collaborate with engineering and product teams to delivery world-class experiences to our customers
- Be involved in the global community work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals.
- Document new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing ones.
- 5 years of experience with software development in one or more programming languages, and with data structures/algorithms.
- Experience working with large codebases.
- Experience working with open-source projects.
- Interested in and thoughtful about the impacts of AI technology
- Experience with machine learning algorithms and tools (e.g., TensorFlow), artificial intelligence, deep learning and/or natural language processing.
- Develop innovative solutions and open-ended research to solve real-world problems.
- Founded a company or built side projects, a plus
- Experience in startups, a plus